Welcome to The Artist Marketplace.
T&C’s are boring. But please take some time to understand them, as they constitute and govern our website’s use for Artists, Agencies, Partners and Joinees.
These Terms and Conditions form a valid and binding electronic contract under UK Law read with Rules framed thereunder, by and between Talent Network (hereinafter referred to as “Talent Network LDN”) having its registered office at 85 Great Portland St, First Floor, Fitzrovia, LDN, W1W 7LT and the Member/User (as defined later). These Terms and Conditions govern: (i) use and access of the Site (as defined below) under Part–A, (ii) as well as the provisions of services under Part–B, and (iii) and general relationship under Part–C.
1. www.talentnetwork.london, including all sub–domains and mobile apps thereof (collectively, hereinafter called the “Site”) is owned and operated by Talent Network LDN. The Site provides artist discovery, online booking and promotional tools and platform for performers, musicians, agents, Artist (referred to as “Artist”), and event planners and entertainment/performance buyers of all types (referred to as “Promoter”). In these Terms and Conditions, the words “you”, “your”, “Member” and “User” refers to any person accessing or using the Site (which may imply either an Artist or a Promoter, as the case may be), and the words “we”, “us”, and “our” refers to Talent Network LDN.
2. Modification of Terms and Conditions. Talent Network LDN may make changes made to the Terms and Conditions. The revised Terms and Conditions shall be made available on the Site. Your use of the Site is subject to the most current version of the Terms and Conditions made available on the Site at the time of such use. You are requested to regularly visit the home page talentnetwork.london to view the most current Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Site, following changes to the Terms and Conditions, will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
3. Under age user policy. In order to use Talent Network LDN, you must be at least 16 years of age, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction, if that age is greater than 18 years of age. Individuals who are under the age of 16 or the legal age to form a binding contract in their jurisdiction (herein after the “Minors”) are prohibited from registering for and/or booking Artist on this Site. You represent that the information You provide about Yourself, as requested in any account registration form on Talent Network LDN, is accurate and complete.
4. Reserved Rights. Without limitation to all other rights, we expressly reserve the right at any time to:
1. Modify these Terms and Conditions;
2. Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site, and/or adding new features, categories, business models, offerings;
3. Terminate the membership/user account of any Member that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions;
4. Modify fee structure or charges for using the Site or its services.
5. Online Conduct. At all times when using or accessing this Site, you agree that:
1. You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, the “Post”) on the Site or transmit to other Members.
2. Not to:
1. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
2. publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
3. upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Site or another’s computer.
4. download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
3. You will not falsify your identity, misrepresent yourself or cause any misleading information to be entered in any way on the Site or in your Talent Network LDN Profile.
4. You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Site.
5. You will not transmit any chain letters, spam or junk email to other Members or to Us.
6. You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Us, without our specific prior written consent.
7. You will not harvest or collect personal information about other Members whether or not for commercial purposes, without our written consent.
8. You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, “scrape” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
9. You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or malware.
10. You hereby grant Talent Network LDN permission to add content to Your user profile at its sole discretion, by uploading content found on the website link that you post as your “Official Website” or “public profile” in order to increase the quality or presentation of your Profile.
11. You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site or any software used on or for the Site or cause others to do so.
12. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Talent Network LDN reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
13. If the Site provides review options, you will not, for any reason, directly or indirectly submit reviews to a Profile with which you are affiliated. Reviews shall only be posted by actual Promoters who had booked you. You may dispute any review you feel to be fraudulent, but the removal of reviews is solely at Our discretion. Also, writing reviews for Your competitors with the intent of affecting their reputation will result in immediate termination of Your User account without any refunds.
14. You will not resell or re–offer any lead you receive through Talent Network LDN to another Artist and/or Promoter (as the case may be), nor will you re–offer or post to any website any lead you receive through your relationship with this Site.
15. Failure to comply with these provisions outlined above may result in immediate suspension or termination of your right to use the Site. Talent Network LDN reserves the right, in its sole discretion and in all instances, to determine whether a Member/User has or has not complied with any provision contained in these Terms.
6. Registration and Membership of Users.
2. When you register at our Site, you will create a password and a user ID, which will provide you access to certain services and materials available through the Site unless revoked by Us for any reason. You agree not to disclose your user ID and password to any third party. You agree to be responsible for and to indemnify, defend and hold Talent Network LDN, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from any injury, loss or damage we incur on account of any unauthorised use of your login name or password.
7. Links To Other Web Sites And Services. Talent Network LDN does not control the availability or content of any outside web sites, services, or resources to which this Site may link. Concerns regarding any such service, resource, or link should be directed to the particular outside service or resource. Unless stated otherwise, Talent Network LDN does not endorse, sanction, or verify sites to which our Site links, and we provide these links merely for our Users’ convenience. Access to such other sites is at your own risk, and We disclaim all liability with regard to Your access to such linked web sites. In addition, We do not endorse, sanction, or verify sites that link to this Site, even if any logo or mark of Talent Network LDN is used as part of the link to this Site.
Part B – Terms of Service
8. Artist’s Services
1. Any Artist who registers, uses or takes the assistance of the Site (or its operator) to sell his Artist, skill, performance or art (whether for a fee or without consideration), such Artist agrees to the following deliverables (without prejudicing or derogating from any of the general obligations under Part–A):
1. Artist shall provide the relevant information including photos and videos as required by Talent Network LDN for featuring the Artist on the Site.
2. Upon receiving a request for quote, Artist shall provide the fees quote to Talent Network LDN for the show.
3. Artist shall coordinate with Talent Network LDN for finalizing the terms for providing the services required by Promoter.
2. Artist agrees to participate in all promotional activities of Talent Network LDN for which the Artist shall be given prior notice. Artist agrees that Talent Network LDN shall have the right to use its name, likeness and other material including photos and videos for promoting its Site and services. Artist shall promote Talent Network LDN through its own online properties and links.
3. Artist represents and warrants that he:
1. shall make himself available for any events booked through Talent Network LDN for the duration agreed with the Promoter and shall provide the services as agreed with the Promoter diligently.
2. shall not infringe or misuse the intellectual property rights of third party.
3. shall abide with all the rules and regulations related to the venue of his performance.
4. shall not insult, hurt the sentiments of any party or use abusive language venue of his performance.
5. acknowledges the Site or service does not guarantee the furtherance his careers, help him financially or otherwise produce income.
9. Artist represented by Agency
Talent Network LDN reserves the right to demand the agency to produce such authorisation and upon agency’s failure to produce the authorisation, Talent Network LDN reserves the right to remove such Artist profile from Website in addition to any other remedy provided in these terms or legally available to Talent Network LDN.
10. Talent Network LDN’s Fee
Talent Network LDN will charge a 10% (10 percent) fee for completing the booking process on behalf of the Artist. Artists joined under any premier membership clubs including Talent Club or higher are not subject to this fee. Any changes to these rules will be made publicly available by Talent Network LDN with a 1 (one) month’s notice.
11. Licenses and Statutory Compliances
1. Users agree that the Promoter shall be responsible for obtaining all licenses, permits, consents and approvals for hosting the event/performance, and shall be responsible for all statutory compliances related to the event at its cost. If due to any circumstance, Talent Network LDN is compelled or obligated to bear any statutory, regulatory, industry–association, trade–body, etc. imposed royalty, levy, commission, charge, etc. of whatsoever reason, the same shall be additionally reimbursed and indemnified by the Promoter on demand by Talent Network LDN.
2. Users agree that Talent Network LDN is only a platform for bringing together the Artist and Promoter and is not involved with the actual organisation and hosting of the event or performance, which is the sole responsibility of the Promoter. Talent Network LDN is not liable for any defaults for non–compliance with statutory rules and regulations applicable on the event.
12. Cancellation Policy
1. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, upon cancellation of an event booked by using the Talent Network LDN Site, Members / Users agree to the following terms:
1. If the Promoter cancels the event at–least thirty (30) days prior to the agreed date of performance, the Artist shall refund the entire amount received subject to deduction of 50% of the total booking amount as Artist’s cancellation charges. The Promoter agrees to bear the cancellation charges.
2. If the Promoter cancels the event within thirty days of the agreed date of performance for any reason whatsoever, then the entire advance paid by the Promoter shall stand forfeited and will not be refunded.
3. If the Artist cancels the booking at any–time for any reason, then Artist shall refund the entire amount received in advance for the performance.
13. Non – Solicitation. Users agree that they shall not exclude Talent Network LDN and directly enter in to / liaise with / solicit engagement from other Users who have been referred through / first contacted through or placed a request for quote through Talent Network LDN Site.
Part C – General Terms
1. The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, is intended strictly for the purposes of: (i) providing a forum for performers, speakers, bands, vendors, musicians and other Artist to post information about themselves, and (ii) facilitating the booking of such Artist for engagements (collectively, “Permitted Uses”). You represent and warrant that you understand, and agree, that Talent Network LDN is not, will not be, and will not in any way be construed to be a party to any contract or agreement between any Users of this Site regarding the provisions of services at any event or engagement. While we do believe that Talent Network LDN Members will achieve some amount of exposure from a listing on the Site, we do not guarantee in any way that the use of the Site will produce paying Promoters for our members.
2. We do not represent or guarantee that this Site will further the careers of our Members, help them financially or otherwise produce income. Furthermore, Talent Network LDN does not take responsibility for the content of any Member profile, or Member services offered on any profile. Concerns regarding any such service, resource, or link posted or offered by a Member should be directed to the particular Member.
3. Talent Network LDN does not endorse, sanction, or verify Members on this website. Contacting these Members, whether through our services or separately is at your own risk, and we disclaim all liability with regard to your dealings with any Member listed on this Site. If there is any change to this, we will notify our users.
4. Most importantly, Promoter and Artist acknowledge that Talent Network LDN is not involved in the actual performance or the governance of the relationship between them, and any disputes, fights, disagreements or any nature of claim between them shall at all times be without any reference to, or any liability on, Talent Network LDN.
15. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Site Content Ownership. Unless otherwise noted, all copyrighted works, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, or other intellectual properties vested in any texts, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, sound clips, or and other materials on the Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are owned, licensed by, used with permission, or otherwise lawfully used by Talent Network LDN. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to which is owned by Talent Network LDN. Unless otherwise noted, by using a third party’s trademark or trade name on this Site, Talent Network LDN does not intend to suggest any affiliation with or endorsement of such third party or its products or services, and Talent Network LDN hereby expressly disclaims any such affiliation or endorsement. You may not reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, sell, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents or the Site.
2. License to Submissions. With respect to any photographs, designs, images, video clips, sound clips, or other media files you may provide to Talent Network LDN for posting on your Profile (collectively, “Submissions”), such Submissions shall remain Your property. You hereby unconditionally grant to Talent Network LDN a non–exclusive, irrevocable and royalty–free license to use, reproduce, publicly perform and publicly display, the Submissions solely in connection with the site. Talent Network LDN does not endorse, sanction or verify, and specifically disclaims responsibility or liability for any User profiles. You represent, warrant and agree (i) that You are authorised to submit the Submissions You provide to Us and to license the same to Us as set forth above; and (ii) that all Submissions submitted by You to the Site does not and will not violate any rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You agree to keep a copy of any content you provide, as Talent Network LDN shall have no obligation to return any content to you should it become damaged or lost.
3. License related to Performance. Users agree that Talent Network LDN shall have the a non–exclusive, irrevocable and royalty–free license and right to use, reproduce, display, exhibit or otherwise utilise imagery, photographs and limited portions of video recordings of the performances/events performed by the Artist under a Promoter booking. This license to such materials shall be used by Talent Network LDN for limited and reasonable purposes of its promotional and advertorial activities, and may also be displayed through Talent Network LDN’s archives, brochures, digital properties and Site.
16. Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws ofthe United Kingdom, and courts in the UK shall and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate upon any dispute under, or interpretation of this, electronic contract.
Your booking fee can be calculated using our online booking calendar. The total booking fee displayed assumes that the event, project or gig is based in LDN, with one an hours set performance with a maximum of three songs.
18. Let’s get on with the fun stuff.